You can book Flamenco Con Gusto for
performances and for ‘taster’ classes. The company offers great
flexibility, so there’s bound to be an option that suits the
occasion and your budget!
Prices range from £150 to £550 depending on
- How many artists are booked (from one dancer-singer + one
guitarist through to four performers).
- The duration of the show (from a short 20mins performance
through to a whole evening’s entertainment).
- What travel time / travel costs are involved (most of the
Flamenco Con Gusto company members are based in London and the
south-east of England).
In performance, principal dancer Danielle acts as ‘M.C.’ for the
evening, offering a brief introduction to each number. If desired, a
short informal ‘taster’ class’ can be run, for those audience
members who wish to have a go at clapping along, dancing a few
flamenco steps and shouting ¡Olé!
Back to Top
In addition to running Flamenco Dance workshops in schools, Flamenco
Con Gusto also offers ‘Taster’ Classes for events such as Language
MeetUps, International Dance Festivals and Hen Parties – past
- Language Show LIVE (Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre, 2013)
- Antidote (London, yearly 2013-2017)
- London Spanish MeetUp Group (London, 2014)
- Dance Around The World (London, yearly 2011-2016)
- MOVE-IT (London, yearly 2011-2017)
- Speak The World (Upminster, November 2016)
- Happy Languages (London, July 2017)
- National Geographic Traveller Festival (London, Sept 2017)
Prices range from £100 to £250 depending on location, duration of
event and on whether live guitar accompaniment is included.
For more information, contact Danielle on 07765
Back to Top